Chabad Hurricane Relief

Thursday, September 01, 2005

 

List of New Orleans people I have heard from - Thursday Sep. 1 11:45 PM

For now I will just post names. I will try to fill in info at a later time.
Paula George
Rick Jacobs
Greg Soll
Mary Collins
Roberta Kalmanson and Brita
Harold Ginzburg
Abe and Bobbette Szyller
Dan and Marcy Fertel
Adam and Michele Stross
Ruhama GOldman
Nemes Family
Kaufmann Family
Rivkin families
Schreiber Family
Ron Shapiro
Joseph Konopny
Steve and Lee Rittvo
Perl Family
Silbermann Family
Michael and Terri Hertzig
Stillman Family
Paul and Arlene Barron
Adam Bronstone
Nerrisa and Ari Cohen
Rick and MAria Palmer
Jesse Palmer
Shiff Family
Kurtz Lender Family
Remer family
Steve Kaplan
Schaffer Family
George and Elaine Haas
Bill and Doris Norman
Ann Leyens
Morris and MArylin Brum
Terri Kleinsmith
Gloria COhen
Brad Egenberg
Evie Reed
Robert Kadish
Joel and Vivian Friedman
Itkowitz Family
Alan Smason
Claudio Merkins
Lew Families
Waknin Family
Torrgeman Family
Ari and Janina Madoff
Yoel Salfeld
Marc Lehrer
Renee Masur
Jon Powell
Viola Berman
Susan and Gerald Levin
Evelyn and Lillian Rodos

Comments:
Monica, Kenneth and Molly Hoffman are safe in Baton Rouge.
 
Hi Mendel and Yochanan,

I am so happy to hear that you both and your family are ok. I will pray for Rabbi Nemes.

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME! My father is still in New Orleans at 4534 South Tonti (SE corner of Cadiz). He is on the 2nd floor in the bedroom above the side (Cadiz) entrance.

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME OR TELL ME WHO I NEED TO TALK TO TO GET HIM OUT OF THERE.

I have not heard from him since Monday at 9am and he has non-perishable food but not much water and I am scared because it is such an old an non-maintained house that I don't know how he is doing. I am also scared by the looting that I am hearing about.

Please call me -- 214-215-5196.

Bernie Hirsch
berniehirsch@sbcglobal.net

PS I Have knowledge of about 20 other New Orleans Jews many of whom left the city -- Galler, Zerlin, Rosenzweig, Zoller, Tolmas, Schiff.

Please call me and help me help my father!
 
I am looking for some type of contact with Joseph Konopny.===Martin Israelit e-mail==coldsource@aol.com
 
I'm looking for Esther Schreiber of Nelson St., New Orleans.
 
Hi I posted the previous comment re Esther Schreiber......her husband is Glen and she has 3 children. If anybody knows how she can be contacted, pls email me at gayle2003@nyc.rr.com

Thanks.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?