Chabad Hurricane Relief

Monday, September 12, 2005

 

Fox News Helps Out 9/12 4:45 PM

On Sunday afternoon, I appeared on the Fox News Cable Channel to talk about our Hurricane Relief Efforts. I talked about everything that we are doing, including the teams of Rabbinical Students that we have in Mississippi and Louisiana.
So, today, someone called me and said that she saw me on TV yesterday, and her cousin was in Long Beach Mississippi, needed help, and she heard that we have people in the area that could help.
I contacted our guys down there, and within a few hours they met with him, gave him some spiritual and emotional support, and made arrangements for a bit of emergency money so that he can get through the next couple of days until he is able to return to his home and job in Biloxi.
The power of televsion!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?